We welcome you to a free initial 15 minute consultation via phone at 718-395-2064 or you may email me at Inspired@MaryNgLCSW.com
Out of Network Provider NOW ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS
Mary Ng-Tedjasukmana is an Out-of-Network provider. Therapy sessions are typically covered in part by your Insurance Company. We welcome you to Mary’s office. You can ask your insurance company about your mental health coverage with an Out of Network provider to see Mrs. Ng. FOR YOUR CONVENIENENCE, we submit the out of network claim for you, but full session fee is to be provided at the end of each session.
Frequently asked questions for your insurance provider:
1) Do I have mental health insurance benefits that allow for Out-of Network therapy services? If so, what is the coverage amount per session?
2) Does my insurance require that I have pre- authorization prior to sessions with a therapist? If so, it is your responsibility to have that information prior to our first session.
3) Is there a deductible for Out-of-Network services, and how much has been met?
4) How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
5) What credentials does my therapist need to be eligible for reimbursement? Mary Ng-Tedjasukmana is an LCSW.
6) How will I receive my reimbursement and how long will it take ?
7) Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Call TODAY for a free 15 minute Consultation and Payment scale!
Services as Follows:
Individual Psycho social Evaluation per 90 minutes Couples, or Family therapy per 100 minutes
Follow up Sessions
Individual session per 50 minutes
Couples/ Family session per 60 minutes
Group Therapy per 60 minutes session x 10 sessions
Group 1 : Support Group for Woman Thriving from Trauma
Group 2: Support Group for Eating Disorder related to Trauma
Group 3: Support Group for Grieving and Bereaved related to Trauma
*payment payable prior to each session
Payment: Cash, check, and all major Debit/ Credit Cards accepted.
Sliding scale: Available at a very limited basis.
Cancellation: Cancellation Policy: A scheduled appointment is a scheduled appointment. We value your time. In order to maintain continued quality of care and service, should a scheduled appointment need to be rescheduled, please provide 24 hour notice before scheduled appointment time to avoid a full session cancellation fee. This is non-negotiable, and all patients will be required to have a credit card on file for any late cancellations.